Something feels different

Hey everyone! It’s day one. Maybe before the initial day one, but follow along with me. I’m in my garage drinking whiskey and smoking cigarettes after work, but I’m kind of excited because something changed today. I’ve always been an on again off again get fit gym guy. I’ve spent years doing full body splits, have missed a day, and could never find the rhythm again. Anyways, today I packed my gym clothes (actually they’ve been in my work bag for over a month), but I finally took the exit on the way home to go to the gym. I tried something different, and I my body feels different than it ever has on my first day back. I think the reason is I did a full body workout routine.

Seattle and backpacking in the North Cascades is 3 weeks away. Burning Man is just a couple weeks after that. I can’t be totally healthy with all of the gluttony headed my way, but maybe I can look a little bit more like the shirtless guys on Instagram #Burningman

I’m tipsy. Who knows if this is a drunken escapade, but hopefully I can continue to blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3