Pre Week 2’s Friday Night

It’s now Friday, and I just completed my second workout for the week. (Last week I only completed 2 as well), but I wanted to share with you the plan’s core philosophy, and why I am happy even though I’ve only gotten in 4 workouts a week.

Strength workouts x 3 days a week
Squats
Deadlifts
Bench Press
Military Presses
PLUS - we’ll hit on that later

Cardio and core x 2 days a week
Hike/Mow lawn/abs/core/Bike/Treadmill

That’s it most of it all, and I’m charting everything on my phone in Strong, an app available on the App Store (about 20 bucks a year). I hate the subscription fee, but everything is a subscription now a days, and I think this is the best one I’ve used after experimenting with many.

Anyways- I’m tired. This full body routine is taking a lot out of me. Work has been crazy, and I am again drinking whiskey, smoking cigarettes, and am about to go to sleep, but I wanted to post on here because I am happy about something. It is week 2, and I’m still going. If I was on a split routine I would have given up bc I would have missed too much to make up for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something feels different

Day 3